Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Maternity Pictures Sneak Peeks!!!!

Last Thursday, E.Scott and I ventured out with our lovely photographer, Mariae and her assistant Thurston, from Pink Posh photography. We headed down to the San Marcos river and then to Gruene to document this exciting time in our lives. I had such a wonderful and relaxing day with them. The weather was perfect and Mariae just has a way to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We even got to finish off the day with yummy root beer floats from the Gruene General Store, how perfect is that? Oh and did I mention, I heart Pink Posh!!! This morning I decided to log on to the Pink Posh blog because I am a regular "stalker" (that is what Mariae calls her blog followers) and of course I've been anxiously awaiting some of my maternity sneak peeks. And to my surprise, I have been officially blogged!!! Yipee!!! The pictures are just amazing and I want to send a BIG THANK YOU out to Pink Posh for creating magical pictures that E.Scott and I (and River too) will cherish for a lifetime.

Check out the entire blog here: http://blogs.pinkposh.com/

Here are a couple of my faves























1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful woman and mother to be! This was a wonderful documention of your beauty and the birth of your son to be!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete