Sunday, March 14, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower!!

Last weekend I traveled to my hometown of Del Rio for what I thought was a wedding shower for my brother and his fiance, Kimberly. Little did I know that my family had some different plans in mind. They had been planning a surprise baby shower/wedding shower. My brother and Kimberly thought they were going to a surprise baby shower for me and I thought we were going to a surprise wedding shower for them!!! We both walked in to the party together and were both in for a huge surprise when we found out it was a shower for both of us!!! I just wanted to send an extra big thanks out to my cousins Tiffany and Heather who planned and organized the whole event (along with some help for Janet, MaryAnne, and Carmen). Oh, and we can't forget Granny's contribution of her famous banana pudding!

They all did a wonderful job with the shower. The decor, cupcake tower, games, and food were all amazing! I coulndn't have asked for anything more. I have the best family in the world.

here I am walking in the door to yells of "SURPRISE"























My two cousins who organized the shower, love you Tiff and Heather















My brother and Kimberly, who were also surprised!






























































You can view all the pics from the shower at Surprise Wedding/Baby Shower

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed with many people that love you and Escott and River very much!

    love Aunt Gin & Uncle Mike
    Sorry we couldn't be there! Take care of yourself and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete