Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Shower March 20th

Bear with me as I type this....with my left hand! Sorry for the typos ahead of time. My arms are healing one day at a time. I'm in great spirits and so happy that River has decided to hold out just a bit longer while his moms arms heal!!

My girlfriends are just amazing!!! They threw me a shower that was perfect, down to every last detail. I can't begin to thank them enough for all the time and hard work they put into making this a perfect shower for us. I love you all so much!! Baby River is so lucky to be surrounded by so much love already. On top of the amazing shower, they also surprised me by unveiling River's decorated room. They'd been working so hard many days leading up to the shower and they kept me locked out. I was told not to peek, and I love surprises so I had no problem being patient and waiting for the BIG REVEAL. And Boy what a nice surprise it was, River definitely has one of the coolest baby rooms EVER. It looks like something out of a magazine!! I wouldn't change a thing!!

Look at all the beautiful ladies, I'm sure lucky to have such gorgeous friends that are just as gorgeous on the inside as they are on the outside!!

Custom water bottles with our personalized shower logo. It's River water!!!
Yummy ICE CREAM bar!!! My favorite pregnancy craving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment