Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Half Way There!

As promised, I have some pics of my belly. I can't believe I am half way through already. Time is just flyin on by!

We are leaving tonight to head to Dallas. We are spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with E.Scott's family. Our car is packed to the max with gifts, sweets, luggage, and on top of all that the dogs are coming too! I just love this time of year because we get to spend time with family and friends that we don't get to see as much as we like. My favorite part of all is giving gifts. Receiving gifts is good too, but it doesn't even come close to the feeling I get when someone just LOVES what I got for them! I hope that each and every one of you has a PERFECT CHRISTMAS, you all deserve it! I love you all! And I already love baby River sooo much and can't wait until next Christmas when he will be out of my tummy and in my arms ;)



One More....



E.Scott's dad is really excited that we are having a boy so he sent me some flowers and the note said "Way to go, Amber!"



My mom gave us our first little onsie...that is especially for Daddy!


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment