Friday, December 4, 2009

My growing tummy at 17 weeks!







E.Scott finally took some pictures of my belly last night. It is just growing like crazy lately. I went and bought some maternity work pants last night because I can't fit into any of my pants anymore! I had my "hair did" yesterday so that is why it is straight in these pictures. Lanna always straightens my hair and then cuts it, I really like having it straight for a couple of days. It's nice to change it up every once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Can't wait to see you after Christmas. Symbra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big E & Nicky

    Amber you look so healthy & beautiful. You three are truly blessed. May God shine his face on your family.

    Love, Uncle Bo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wish I looked that great at 6 months. LOL! Can wait to meet little River. :) Love you and Merry Christmas.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete