Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a Boy!

I am 19 weeks as of today!!! Yesterday we went to have a sonogram done in North Austin. They did an anatomical scan to make sure all the organs like the brain, heart, pancreas are all in the right places and look healthy. The doctor said that everything looks great! We got to see all the fingers and toes which was exciting. The nurse also told me that the measurements of the baby are large enough for me to be 20 weeks today, but they still don't want to move up my due date of May 14th. I was hoping they would move it BACK 3 days so that the baby could be born on my mom's birthday, May 17th. We'll just have to wait and see when HE decides to make an appearance. Yesterday was also a huge day for us because we got to find out the sex of the baby and WE ARE HAVING A BOY!! This is what I felt all along. I even had dreams about having a little boy, a mother's intuition is usually right they say! E. Scott really wanted a girl, but he was happy either way just as long as the baby is healthy.

My belly is just growing and growing. I'll have to get E to take some more pictures tonight and post those up. But for now, here is a picture of our little baby River.

This is the moment we knew we had a boy.....a picture of the baby's bottom


The top pictures shows one of his hands, the second is of his face and belly, and the third is a picture of his spine!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations sweetie! I am so happy for you and hoping that your mom gets a baby on her birthday :) Love you Aunt Marcy

    ReplyDelete